Mission and Objectives
CIBERES’ mission is to fight respiratory diseases by fostering excellence in research and quickly and safely transferring this to clinical practice.
- To foster excellence in research in respiratory diseases.
- To help solving healthcare problems in the field of respiratory diseases.
- To foster its research groups’ participation in international research activities, especially the ones included in European Framework R+D+i programmes.
- To promote transfer of research results to society and in particular to the productive sector.
- To train innovative and competitive researchers in respiratory diseases.
- To make sure society learns about the main progress made in respiratory research.